Friday, September 28, 2007

Neck Surgery On C3 And C4 Bulging Disc

Simple is the right thing

ANDRESNIPORESAS

Simple is right.
Although I see some downtime, it strikes me that there are some simple rules that we must not forget when we write. And take them into account when assessing a story. I will dare in case someone wants more or better.
Choose short, simple words, rather than long words and cultists. Ex approximates approximate. Avoid words
wildcard generic. Eg The tree is full of fruit. Best: The apple tree has fragrant apples.
Prefer concrete to abstract words. Eg problems in the sector. Best: the problems of the hotel. Avoid
modal verbs and passive constructions, it can be said with a verb in the form dicrecta best to find the idiom. Ex has been negative for the field. Best: It is negative for the field.
avoid repetitions and crutches. Eg level of first aid. Best: The first aid. Fleeing
personal pronouns at the beginning of the paragraph or sentence. Eg I think ... Best: I think.
Avoid adverbs in mind. Formerly eg eating healthier ... Best: Before eating healthier. And other rules
evident.
May you continue the good at health.

26/08/2007, 20:20

0 comments:

Post a Comment