GROUP COORDINATOR MESSAGE
With the start of a new year, let me invite you to seize every moment and so good things happen, to give of himself to his institution and his companions. In short, become the best person I could be. Becoming
not only an educated person but also an active citizen, a compassionate person and being the master of your learning. We have some pleasant memories and priceless moments.
Have a wonderful year!
Prayer: Lord in this time I SENA trainees present a new full year guidance, experience and also for those who are already studying. I ask the Holy Father will take care of, protected and free from all dangers and temptations. The Word sown in their hearts is like a hammer that breaks the anvil to wherever you find you have this. I ask this in the name of your Son Jesus Christ. Amen.
Prayer: Lord in this time I SENA trainees present a new full year guidance, experience and also for those who are already studying. I ask the Holy Father will take care of, protected and free from all dangers and temptations. The Word sown in their hearts is like a hammer that breaks the anvil to wherever you find you have this. I ask this in the name of your Son Jesus Christ. Amen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment